Operative efficiency and the ability to react quickly and flexibly to change are key issues if a company wants to safeguard and extend its competitive edge. Fraunhofer IPA implements proven lean principles, methods and procedures to help manufacturing companies, research institutes and universities develop and enhance these abilities. We focus on optimizing value streams, internal departmental processes and on individual requirements.
We want to help companies and institutions implement and further develop lean management, thus enabling them to follow lean principles successfully.
- Coordination of lean activities with corporate strategies
- Development and management of information and communication campaigns
- Management of optimization projects and workshops
- Development and implementation of optimized communication and management structures
- Selection and implementation of suitable methods
- Coaching sessions for in-house experts on lean principles
- Training courses for managerial staff and employees
With our lean methods, you avoid mistakes and benefit from our experience in implementing lean strategies in other companies. You can rest assured that you have a competent sparring partner at your side.
We guarantee sustained positive results – irrespective of your starting position.