Despite the ongoing Corona pandemic, we continue to be operational and motivated. To ensure safe and pleasant collaboration at Fraunhofer IPA for everyone involved, we have devised a safety concept. More than ever, we are also using the options offered by the digital world to work with you.
In the following, we would like to inform you about the currently most important aspects of our safety concept:
- Employees: Our employees continue to work from home offices wherever possible and appropriate. We wear a mask (medical or FFP2 mask) in all indoor corridors or in places where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. This regulation apply to all our institutes in Germany: Stuttgart, Mannheim, Reutlingen, Bayreuth and Schweinfurt.
- Visitors: The wearing of masks (OP mask or FFP2 mask) also applies to our visitors in all indoor corridors as well as in places where the minimum distance cannot be kept. We thank you for your understanding.
- Hygiene: Keeping a minimum distance of 1.5 meters away from other people, coughing and sneezing etiquette, and regular and thorough hand washing, of course, remain unchanged as further important safety precautions.
- Meetings and attendance events at Fraunhofer IPA: The number of participants is adapted according to the pandemic level, the size of the room and the ventilation situation. In order to make meetings and attendance events safer for all concerned, we have installed indoor air purifiers from Mann + Hummel in our seminar and meeting rooms. Again, wearing a mask is compulsory and people must keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between each other.
- Business trips and face-to-face meetings with our customers: National and international business trips are possible if required. Therefore, we can attend on-site meetings at your premises. Ideally, you also have rules in place in your company similar to those contained in our safety concept.
- Webinars, seminars and trade fairs: Take advantage of our range of events and make a note of further dates for Seminars and Trade fairs.
We are ready for action and motivated to tackle or continue challenging projects together with you.
We would like to thank you for your support in implementing the above measures to protect both your and our employees and look forward to continuing our work with you in a spirit of partnership and trust.
Stay healthy. Wishing you, your families, and employees all the best!