Rising orders and new product variants called for Elektror airsystems gmbh to extend its factory. The company recruited Fraunhofer IPA to reorganize all production and logistics processes in an enlarged hall.
- Future-proof general layout structures
- Individual areas can be adapted and extended as required
- Transparent material flows
- Short, clear internal transport routes that take foreseeable expansion stages into account
- Independent “Motor factory” based on the principle “Factory in the factory”
- Implementation-friendly planning: new sheet metal fabrication and paintshop areas are put into operation before the old ones are switched off.
- Factory and paintshop planning from one source