Especially in the early phases of development, it is essential to make the right decisions in order to design an optimum solution:
- What degree of automation makes sense?
- Which automation method is the best?
- How much flexibility is required for process adjustments?
These questions need to be asked very early on because they have a major influence on the success of the later result.
We give our customers objective advice on automation planning as well as on the design of devices and systems.
- Process analyses
- Cost-benefit analyses and assessment of possible solutions
- Systematic concept development
- Rough and detailed concepts with decision matrix
- Development and creative workshops
- Early testing with known solutions
- Advisory development support