A core requirement in hygienic manufacturing environments is to avoid microbial and particulate contamination of the end-product. The implementation of compatible materials, as well as the geometric design of operating utilities, have a decisive influence on their suitability for use in clean productions.
- Assessing conformity to the relevant norms and guidelines for manufacturing under clean conditions (e.g. FDA, GMP, ISPE, ISO, EHEDG, DIN) regarding cleanliness suitability and cleanroom suitability for hygienic processes
- Developing optimization recommendations
- Compiling a Fraunhofer IPA qualification package, consisting of a qualification certificate, qualification statement and marketable test logos
- Development support to optimize products for later use in hygienic areas
- Advice on GMP-conform cleanroom planning and design
- Seminars and workshops on hygienic design