Choosing the right processes and systems significantly affects a paint shop´s profitability for many years. When conducting planning and optimization tasks, the Department of Coating Systems and Painting Technology implements established calculation and evaluation methods (e.g. the planning and forecasting system CoaTway®). It then checks the processes, system components and painting results in collaboration with the supplier companies concerned.
Today’s demands on existing coating facilities change constantly, e.g. due to new requirements concerning legislation, paints, painting technologies or due to a need to improve efficiency. Painting processes therefore have to be continuously improved if a company wants to keep ahead of the competition.
- Painting process planning and system design
- Process optimization
- Analyses of weak points and coating errors
- Technology assessments
- Expert opinions
- Evaluation and comparison of paints and painting facilities
- Concepts for integrating in-line painting processes
- Painting tests and inspection of initial samples
- Workshops, seminars and in-house training courses
We implement test procedures accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
We attach great importance to the reliability of testing and measuring methods as well as to fulfilling the expectations and demands of our customers.